University of Connecticut University of UC Title Fallback Connecticut

Workplace Accommodations


To request an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), University employees are encouraged to contact the ADA Accommodations Case Manager and complete the Request for Reasonable Accommodation Form. Employees in need of an accommodation will need to provide appropriate medical information to support the request.

If you believe you may need an accommodation, or if you are a supervisor or manager who has been presented with a request for an accommodation, please contact the ADA Accommodations Case Manager, Ryan Bangham at 860-486-2036 or via e-mail at for further assistance.

Refer to HR's guide on the Reasonable Accommodations Process. Students who require an accommodation in the academic setting should contact the Center for Students with Disabilities at 860-486-2020 or