Report an Accessibility Issue


UConn strives to ensure physical, electronic, and programmatic access for persons with disabilities. If you have an accessibility concern on any UConn campus, we encourage you to complete an Accessibility Issue Form. Accessibility concerns also may be reported directly to the ADA Coordinator/OIE by telephone: 860-486‐2943; email; or in person at (Storrs Campus) 241 Glenbrook Road, Unit 4175, Storrs, CT 06269-4175, Wood Hall; (UConn Health) 16 Munson Rd Farmington, CT 06030-5310