University of Connecticut University of UC Title Fallback Connecticut

Accessibility Issue Form


If you have an accessibility concern at any of the UConn campuses, you may use the following form to report it to the Office of Institutional Equity (OIE). OIE will follow up to confirm receipt of the form and gather additional information as necessary. If you are having any difficulty completing the form, need assistance, or wish to submit information by alternate means, please contact the Office of Institutional Equity at 860-486-2943 or

  • Where applicable, please describe the location of the accessibility issue. If related to a webpage, please provide the web address.
  • Please select the campus where the accessibility issue is located. If related to a website, please select 'website'.
  • Please describe the accessibility issue identified.